The Friends of the Glen Cove Youth Board is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization that was formed for the sole purpose of supporting the many educational and recreational programs offered by the Glen Cove Youth Bureau. Since its inception in 1981, it has continued to serve and assist the youth of our city and their families by providing a safe and welcoming environment.
Through your generosity, and through the programs offered by the Youth Bureau, the Friends has been able to assist countless children and families in our community. We kindly ask you to consider making a tax-deductible donation to the Friends of the Glen Cove Youth Board. With your support, we can continue to spread the pride and joy we have for this beautiful city and the incredible children who make it what it is. Please help the Youth Bureau continue its work in enriching the lives of these children. This community service would not be possible without your support, and we thank you in advance for your generosity and continued support.
Here are just a few examples of how your generosity can make a difference.
- A $1,000 donation can contribute to the college scholarship program.
- A $500 donation would provide a student with after school or summer programming.
- A $100 donation could assist with filling two backpacks for school supplies
- Any donation amount will be applied to existing programs throughout the year.
Donations can be made as follows:
- Click the button below to donate online using a credit card or debit card
- Make checks payable to the “ Friends of the Glen Cove Youth Board” and mail to: Friends of The Glen Cove Youth Board, 128B Glen St. Glen Cove, NY 11542
Chair, Friends of the Glen Cove Youth Board